Saturday, April 23, 2011

Welcome!

If you ran across this blog by chance - I hope you keep reading.

I started this blog because:
1) I got tired of posting about this stuff on my personal blog, mixed in with updates about trips I've taken, schools, and my everyday life. This is not mundane, daily, "everyday" life. It's important and it deserves its own outlet to be expounded upon.
2) I know I can't be the only one out there that feels frustrated by feeling of being alone that permeates the experience of battling infertility.
3) I find a lot of good message boards, postings, articles, etc... and I want a place to link to all of them at once.

My hope is that someone will run across this blog and it'll make them feel better. I also hope that this blog will serve as a way to connect, vent, and work through the feelings that dealing with infertility has brought to my life. I hope that I can meet others like me who feel alone and are just looking for a friendly ear to listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment